SOLD! 5000 SE 59th Av, Portland OR 97206! Investor Special in Woodstock! 1-Level Home w/Good Bones Needs Some TLC! $145,000
INVESTOR SPECIAL IN POPULAR WOODSTOCK NEIGHBORHOOD!
- 1-level, 1134 sf, 3-bedrooms, 1-bath
- Priced at recent HUD appraised value
- Newer tank-less hot water heater
- Vinyl siding w/lifetime warranty
- Forced-air gas heat + air conditioning
- Fenced yard + tool shed
- Schools: Arleta & Franklin
- Taxes: $2060/yr
- “Diamond in the Rough”
[Gallery not found]
This home is an estate sale (not a short sale) and needs cleaning, clearing and care!!! There is definitely some deferred maintenance but it has good bones and a great neighborhood!! Bring your imagination and your tool-belt! A recent HUD appraisal valued this home at $145,000, “as-is”. I am happy to share the appraisal. It’s a reverse mortgage and there’s not much room for negotiation! The trustee of the estate lives out-of-state and does not have the means to do any repairs. This will be an “as-is” sale!!